We are on a mission to end the brutal impact of lupus. We’re working to assist with accelerating lupus research and push holistic scientific boundaries to improve life now for people living with lupus.
A little bit about our organization, the Lupus Fighters of America Foundation. The title states somewhat of what were about and of course that’s fighting Lupus. However; were still a charitable foundation and have a commitment to assisting all people, especially those in need. From ride-share service, providing shelter, food, clothing, opportunities, education to creating stability. Its our duty to implement solutions for each community and the people who reside within them.
The Lupus Fighters of America Foundation is devoted to improving the quality of life for Lupus sufferers, by providing urgently needed services, programs and support to Lupus patients.
This includes raising more lupus awareness among medical professionals, nurses, colleges, universities and the general public.
We must solve the mystery of lupus, one of the world’s cruelest, most unpredictable, and devastating diseases, while giving caring support to those who suffer from its brutal impact.
It’s up to us to service all those who are in need, this includes our homeless individuals as well as the less fortunate men women children and families in our community and abroad.
WE MUST DO THE FOLLOWING:
* Reduce time to diagnosis
* Ensure people with lupus have an arsenal of safe and effective treatments
* Expand direct services and increase access to treatment
* Implement a Free transportation ride-share services for Lupus Patients
* Provide more lupus support groups & meetings
* Build a larger lupus network & resourceful educational platform for Lupus patients, caregivers, supporters, advocates and healthcare professionals.